MFK Minecraft Server?

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Hello,

I was thinking of making an MFK Minecraft Server. I think it would be fun to mess around and build fish tanks lol. I'm just asking if anyone would join. This would be in Java Minecraft, which is only on a computer. If you have Java Minecraft, why not join?

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
Hello,

I was thinking of making an MFK Minecraft Server. I think it would be fun to mess around and build fish tanks lol. I'm just asking if anyone would join. This would be in Java Minecraft, which is only on a computer. If you have Java Minecraft, why not join?
Sure, why not. Post the connection details once it's up.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Well, I’ve been busy. Anybody else wanna do this? I think I would do it for 1.18, which is released In a month or so.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

riorolan

Feeder Fish
Mar 4, 2023
Hello,

That sounds like a really cool idea! I'm sure there are other Minecraft enthusiasts out there who would love to join and help build fish tanks and other cool structures. Since this is in Java Minecraft, it may limit the number of people who can join, but it's definitely worth putting out the invitation to see who is interested. Best of luck setting up the server, and have fun building!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store