Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Where do you guys all meet up? Sounds like NYC....that's close to a 2 hour drive for me...
Hey man.. no pressure.. its a good time and I wanted to share. We have had guys come down from conneticut and up from philly before so i would rather invite then exclude.

Reactions: Frank Castle

f22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
In.

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
very tempting. definitely want to go though right now finishing up selling my house so need to make sure i have cash on hand in case anything comes up....and i am no good at not spending when there are good fish to be found. though if everything closes as expected would be a good way to celebrate. if i could only make it to one stop which would be the best to go through...and if i cant make it definitely saving up for the next auction...or whenever one of you wants to get rid of a nice motoro

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Cant make it that weekend. Closing on the house sale and gonna be finishing up moving. Probably good ...no impulse buying

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
If you're going to make it to one leg of the trip, try for the Queens segment. Monster Aquarium is a crazy store that caters specifically to the rare monster fish we chase after. Kissena is another really unique shop not far from Monster as well.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I'm thinking we can meet up at Pets Place 2, do the meet-and-greet thing to make sure everyone knows everyone, sip our coffees and all that good stuff. They open at 9:30, so we can meet up at like 10AM? We can figure out car pooling and whatnot while we're there. The less cars we take across the river, the better. Betail's is right down the street so that's the logical next step. There's an awesome BBQ/brewery nearby as well that we hit on our last shop hop that was a huge hit, so we can do lunch there before braving the Cross Bronx to Queens. Thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store