Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
The TRUST said:
He can't have it :nono: unless you make him join MFK! :grinyes:
He is not exactly a monster keeper but he is def a monster hobbyist. He seems to be strictly into African Cichlids (diff lakes) and is insane when it comes to size of tanks and number of tanks. His bedroom alone has a 75, 55, 33, 30, 2 20's, 2 10s.

He is not a computer guy and is more of a lets go visit that store and check out the local Aquarium society rather then talking to people on a computer... :)

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Vitaliy said:
He is not exactly a monster keeper but he is def a monster hobbyist. He seems to be strictly into African Cichlids (diff lakes) and is insane when it comes to size of tanks and number of tanks. His bedroom alone has a 75, 55, 33, 30, 2 20's, 2 10s.

He is not a computer guy and is more of a lets go visit that store and check out the local Aquarium society rather then talking to people on a computer... :)
He can still join...

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
Miami, FL
Vitaliy said:

Ah tell him to sign up. It's simple say..."Dude, if u sign up and post on this site you will get a FREE Frontosa." I think that's 'nuff said righ there. How can he refuse to talk to people on the net from different parts of the world rather than limiting himself to just the small society he's in. If he refuses then I think that means Ming wont consaider him worthy. :grinno:

Think of it as if he's not on the computer on MFK, then he's missing out on deals like this.

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
well you guys were sleeping on this GREAT deal (I mean, how much better can this get?!)... I posted this same fish on another board and this fish is SOLD (for money, no freebie)!

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
if we can get it to staten island i got a nice tank for her/him
might be in the city saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com