Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
fishnthings said:
do you guys have any? how much are they, they look bad @ss and ive never seen them
We don't have any. We are emptying out our tanks for a BIG import. We're getting a building with concrete floors, and more space. Were notorious for overflowing tanks daily with the WC's so we've got to find a better hub.

If your still talkinga bout the Loricariea I'll have to check. last time they weren't in season but still available and were hella expensive. Asia pays for them though so we got a few. Their are a few different kinds. anywhere from $12-$100

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
what are you expecting to come in, in the next import? :drool:

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
LOTS of rays. I'm hopeing Miles will help me start up ABettas.com again so we have breeder's fish like pleco's and cories there and then the rare stuff too.
We wanted to pull some puffers, Achare cats, Electric eels, Lung fish, rainbow wolf fish, wolf fish and some others. Once again if anything is looking for something in particular let us know and we'll order it.

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
can you see what prices run on a pleco like the loricaria Paracus? do they need a sand based tank?
thanks

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
They need either a sand substrate, or bare tank. They will eat some soft zuchini but i would base their diet mostly on live black worms. I'm going to ask miguel what we pay for them.

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
Hey Blue D. which ray is that in your avatar?

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
My partner down in peru just came along some gold trim panaques. I'm going to try and get one for a raffle or something. First we have to move into a new shop. Do you do small or large pleco's whats your flavor???

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
When we get L. Paracas in they will be $25 for 4-6inch bodies.

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
Waldo said:
Hey Blue D. which ray is that in your avatar?
one of the flowers you sent me! a beaut ain't he ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store