MFk Shirt WOO

vlcek81

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2009
PA
Today i got my MFK t-shirt and my decals!
Ever since i ordered them, i waited impaitenly every day and the mail never even got to my mailbox, because i was always waiting for the mailtruck when it pulled up. Today I forgot and the mail was in the mailbox, when i saw a package and that it was from Monster Aquaria Network. I knew it was here. I screamed YESSSSS and started a little bit of fist pumping, and my neighbor (who was cutting the grass atm) turned off the mower and was starring at me like i was nuts. I guess today was a win win for me, because i got my MFK items and my neighbors proly aren't going to ask me to baby sit for them anymore :D

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
You can't beat buying stuff:headbang2

Planetnicolas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2010
USA NJ
I bought a balck shirt with a piranha on it in peru it looks awesome but I wouldent mind an MFK shirt or I might just spray paint MFK on the back of a shirt...

Chicklette

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
I LOVE buying on the net. I want a shirt now, how did you order?

misstish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2010
Southern Indiana
www.facebook.com
I'm getting some on my paycheck this friday :) My friends and fiancee already think I'm nuts because I've recently become obsessed with getting fish. I had some through out the years but never likes this. I'm gonna try and save 50 or more out of every paycheck to get my 55gal for when I move out and then my fiancee agreed to pay the bills for a year just so I can get my 450gal tank :) He thinks I'm NUTS for doing that but I want my fish and I'm not gonna stop till I'm satisfied. Gotta love this site and the people on it who give you that extra inspiration. YAY

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store