MFK stand for my 360

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Yeah I really like the stand but it's been so long since anyone responded to this thread I figured I had bad taste lol Wife was saying the stand looked bad, I was starting to believe her...........
Great feed back guys :D

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ

David K. Bradley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Egon;4775945; said:
Yeah I really like the stand but it's been so long since anyone responded to this thread I figured I had bad taste lol Wife was saying the stand looked bad, I was starting to believe her...........
Great feed back guys :D
Egon:
Sorry for the late post, but tonight is the first time I've seen this thread posted. Your 360 tank is very impressive and great looking. I like the diamond plate. It's an original as it's the first time I've seen it used for a tank stand.

You mentioned the diamond plate cuts down some of the noise. May I suggest lining the diamond plate pannels with styro-foam boarding. Cut it to size, to fit inside of the diamond plate plannels. Doing so, will continue to cut down on the noise from your filtration system. I hope this helps. Thanks for sharing the photo's. ~David

fish_sauce

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2009
Taiwan
That has got the be one of the most original and coolest tanks I have ever seen. I especially love the background.

xenia

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2011
indiana
THAT IS EPIC!!!!!!! LOVE IT you should comercially make those alot of MFKers would prolly pay big bucks 4 stands like that

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store