Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Iowa
akskirmish;1717825; said:
And how do you know this exactly----

Did you pick the 7 people that I was nice enough to send some too----

Didn't think soo...

N e one can have one if they look in the right places for them....
I wasn't trying to be a dick even though it sure came out like I was.

The chances of him getting one are very low considering there are people in this thread that have been on MFK since 2005 & 2006 that have 1500 times the amount of posts (forum participation) than he has. I have read all of these "gimmie stickerz" thread since I have been a member, I too would like one for my 150g sitting at my business but I woun't beg for them and won't expect them to be given to me when others here have put in their time and have no stickers to show.

I applaud you for handing them out to those who want them, you are very kind, I didn't mean to step on anyones toes...

;)

akskirmish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2006
anchorage
kusojijii;1717906; said:
I wasn't trying to be a dick even though it sure came out like I was.

The chances of him getting one are very low considering there are people in this thread that have been on MFK since 2005 & 2006 that have 1500 times the amount of posts (forum participation) than he has. I have read all of these "gimmie stickerz" thread since I have been a member, I too would like one for my 150g sitting at my business but I woun't beg for them and won't expect them to be given to me when others here have put in their time and have no stickers to show.

I applaud you for handing them out to those who want them, you are very kind, I didn't mean to step on anyones toes...

;)
Thanks-
The above response is certainly a mile stone from your other---
It's stated much better and gives him a much better understanding that they are in high demand.....

K626

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
South FL
I'd love to put one on my 180 or 280 when I get it, but I'll wait. I know my post number is nowhere near some others on here. They are really awesome stickers tho.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store