• I would like it to occur as planned.

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
32 Polypterus Way, Africa
I just got back from SF after a 6 hrs car ride. I was there at 1 and waited till 2:30 but didn't get to see Waterbaby. There were a few members there at the front entrance. Sorry to say but I have to say this is a poorly organized meet. 7 other MFK members including myself were very disappointed we didn't get our shirts or meet the coordinator after waiting over one hour.

Also, the Steinhart Aquarium need better food at the price they're charging.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
FishGoneWild;2882980; said:
Also, the Steinhart Aquarium need better food at the price they're charging.
I hear ya there....10.50 for a bowl of noodles with a dab of meatless sauce was a bit over the top. Or how about a 7.50 quesadilla? as in tortillia and cheese...

I thought it was just us, and the fact we ate at Benihanas the night before...

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
32 Polypterus Way, Africa
zennzzo;2883010; said:
I hear ya there....10.50 for a bowl of noodles with a dab of meatless sauce was a bit over the top. Or how about a 7.50 quesadilla? as in tortillia and cheese...

I thought it was just us, and the fact we ate at Benihanas the night before...
I paid $15.00 for four italian meatballs with a side of brocolli and a drink. This did not come with spaghetti noodle. I should've took Jonnie's advice and drive out to town to eat. We were too hunger so we decided to settle for the most convinient option.

Since this was such a terrible meal, it made our meal at Fishermen's Wharf tasted fantastic. The clam chowder served in bread bowl was hmmm....hmmmm.....good.:drool:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
proaquatics;2882708; said:
I much would rather have Em do it:D
:banhim:

zennzzo;2882939; said:
x2, she's easier on the eyes too...;)
:naughty: Perhaps if I bring my 2 sisters along? :banhim:

proaquatics;2882940; said:
:iagree: don't worry jerbear we still want you thereLOL
:D

DucatiDragster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Bay Area
I had the falafel for 8.50 and the generic rootbeer for 2.50..Their food was FAIL, they only serve tree hugger type food...

PATSFAN69

Candiru
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Ione, CA USA
I see that everyone has there complaints about how everything went, but did anyone ever think to thank Emi for going out her way to try and get this done by her self.

Thank you Em!!! I know it couldn't have been easy for you, especially after being sick, driving 3 1/2 or so hours away, each way. And then to hear people complain. I can't wait for our next NorCal Meet. Thank You again for going out of your way for us!!!

You rock Em!!!:headbang2

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
PATSFAN69;2884056; said:
I see that everyone has there complaints about how everything went, but did anyone ever think to thank Emi for going out her way to try and get this done by her self.

Thank you Em!!! I know it couldn't have been easy for you, especially after being sick, driving 3 1/2 or so hours away, each way. And then to hear people complain. I can't wait for our next NorCal Meet. Thank You again for going out of your way for us!!!

You rock Em!!!:headbang2
+1

:mwave:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store