MFK Wrist Bands For SGP Members!

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Dear Singaporean MFKers...finally the day has come...

I was feeding my monster dudes just now and the door bell rang..and in came a parcel full of the MFK bracelets!

Hereby, a million thanks to brudder Neoprodigy for makin all this possible of peps in Singapore..We all luv ya! :hearts:

Now, as as SGP brudders know, at least for this week, I would be damn busy with the upcoming Aquarama 2005 (just came back from the Expo Hall actually..beat tired). So, the collection (FOC) of the bracelets would be only possible from next week onwards. Here would be my arrangement for collection:

1) I am planning to make the collection day on the 4th of June (Sat) afternoon at 3pm.

2) Venue: Jurong Point Mcdonalds (at least still accessible to brudders not drivin)

3) Each member is entitled 3 bracelets.

4) In order to know if you are a member, please PM me that you are interested to collect and let me know your real name ( I will know your nick from the PM).

5) Once collected the bracelet, please spread the word around, try askin more brudders to join into this amazing big monster family. Any new members in request for the bracelets after this collection date would have to be arranged another time.

Thats all for now, hope that thru this, we all can get to know each other deeper and share our amazin hobby into greater heights!

Anyway, here is mine, givin the thumbs up!

:p

P1010244.JPG

View attachment 1092828

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
redtailfool said:
NICEEE ROCKYGOLDY!! Ive worn out a few already!! Always on my wrist whatever i do!
never take mine off either, the gray text is starting to wear off but its still readable. its gonna have to completely vanish before i think of using another one.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store