MFK's Craigslist Deal of the Year competition 2013

mfools

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, who actually took part in this competition and won? Or even if you failed, please tell us how it all happened. I cannot figure out anything from the above comments. All seem to be disappointed but I cannot understand what was the reason for it. I am from https://worldcams.tv/spain/lanzarote/airport. Please give me more details on the situation. Many thanks.

BigDaddyMagnum

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2008
New York
the posting for the 180 i bought is already taken down, 180 with metal stand 150$

Reactions: dr exum

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
good effort chicx

i suppose it would require one to tell the truth....

it’s been 15 years - got a square 4’ cube (think it was around 300g) or so (glass) from local science center for $1 - sadly could never get it in my house as it was put on the trailer with a fork lift and being 25 - had no real plan to get it in my house ?

metaverse691

Feeder Fish
Feb 17, 2022
get-mobdro.com
I think I just like the idea of this Thread because I honestly believe I would have won it!!!! I bought a 360 gallon acrylic tank made out of 1" thick acrylic with a big built in overflow for $150...

carry2693a

Feeder Fish
Nov 26, 2023
I had a chance to take a look under the hood last night, and it is indeed the battery leak. Fortunately the leak is very minimal, no traces or component leads eaten. Voltage is next to nothing on the battery though, so I've ordered a replacement, and will get that soldered in and see how things go.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store