Not open for further replies.

shovelnose

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
Central Jersey
www.5acrossinc.com
Benfica540 said:
no prob dude. like i said before, i was really hoping you were wrong. really really hoping you were wrong. and you weren't so :(
i kinda was too i have 2 fluval 303's on their last legs that 404 would have been clutch;)

fishyboi

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
HERE
Aww, too late, I already took the filter and it should be on its way.

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
Congrates on the winning. You can have the MFK raffle. I want the lotto ;)

marowana_luva316

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2005
Wichita,Ks
I guess im just fresh meat. How interesting new members are limited to any activites and places. Just really like the hobby and magazine, don't really have much to say and neva the time to chat like many. I gues im in the wrong sea.!

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
marowana_luva316 said:
I guess im just fresh meat. How interesting new members are limited to any activites and places. Just really like the hobby and magazine, don't really have much to say and neva the time to chat like many. I gues im in the wrong sea.!
Dont be silly! This place is great for anyone! "Fresh meat" or aged meat, doesn't matter. Everyone in here will make you feel like you belong, whatever interest you may have. You definitely have something that no one has experienced, and "we" want to hear it/see it.

Welcome aboard!

:headbang2:

spryandspringy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2005
The Lone Star State!
marowana_luva316 said:
Hmmmm.... Have you ever been told that you are passive-aggressive?

:banhim:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
marowana_luva316 said:
It's okay, you'll get up there eventually I've been on here from summer of this year and only b/c of this raffle did I become a postwhore to get where I am now, it took me 2 weeks to go from 120 to here. haha. It got me more active though. I dont have much time on my hands either, but eventually you'll have pleanty of things to say =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store