Midas, Barred Midas, Petco Amps.

jayo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2013
Atlanta
Hello everyone,

I think this may be my first thread created here. I have been a log time watcher of the forum and post here and there with questions and comments but have never actually posted any of my fish. Here is a look at my 180 Gallon tank iv'e set up for some grow outs and less aggressive fish I own. My Midas is about 2 years old and maybe 10 inches or so, (could be much larger) The Barred Midas came from Cichlids of the Americas about 5 months ago, he was tiny at 2 inches when purchased. I also recently picked up 6 Red Devil/ Mid Devil/ We'll see's from Petco after seeing alot of the post with people growing them out. I have to say that Amps are my preferred fish in the hobby after 10 years or so. I started out with Mbuna cichlids and Peacocks but of course grew more into larger cichlid species. I have about 8 tanks total and plan to post more often due to the pandemic and life basically being slowed down at the moment. Enjoy, let me know what you think.

IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Very nice! I love the yellow ones!

Reactions: jayo

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Very nice! Thanks for sharing

Africans are pretty and I did my turn with them years ago.
They don’t compare to the personality larger Central’s and South Americans have.
(Not knocking the Africans)

Reactions: jayo and Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store