Might be picking up a 150g, lots of questions.

aldiaz33

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Bay Area
I would definitely suggest waiting until you have the man-power to safely move it. If I had a nickel for every time I saw a used tank for sale on craigslist with a chipped/busted corner I'd be rich. Don't end up being one of those people. =)

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I would definitely suggest waiting until you have the man-power to safely move it. If I had a nickel for every time I saw a used tank for sale on craigslist with a chipped/busted corner I'd be rich. Don't end up being one of those people. =)
I got some movers to do it for $75. So that's done. It's better to pay a professional than to break it and my back. It's full with sand in it but it's really cold right now. Will it hurt to stick an old heater in there with it as cold as it is? I would say it's about 40-50*

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Why do you want to heat it up?

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Why do you want to heat it up?
So I can get it close to operating temp. I'm going to go buy a second heater today and buy some of the pour in bacteria. Idk if that stuff even works. I have a filter with old media hooked up and will be moving more media today. I love this tank. I can't wait for it to be ready. But I need to take my time with it cycling.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store