Not open for further replies.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
Peanut_Power said:
"If you don;t already live together then before you tie the knot you should for at least 6 months."

First off, thats one of the MAIN reasons people get divorces....way to go trooper! I think that is one of the main reasons DO get divorces, cuz they move in together and stuff. I mean seriously, you look back in the 50 and 60 when divorce rates were LOW.....how mnay couples lived together? Hardly any. Now adays people are eager to have sex and say screw it to vows and stuff. One of the main reasons marriage works is cuz people vow themselves to wait till they are married....then when they do get married they share something VERY special. Makin their bond soo much stronger. Now adays everyone has been 'passed around' for lack of a better term. Sex is just something you do, its not really something special any more. So seriously, moving in together is the wrong idea...too many problems can errupt. Miles, u've got what it takes, determination, dedication, and a damn hot chick. Of course they do say that if you wanna be happy for the rest of ur life make an ugly woman ur wife, but who cares. Its true the divorce rate is pretty crappy....but thats all the more reason to show them that you've got what it takes. Go get them tiger...i have faith in you...hold on to her and show her every chance you get that you love her....make that a point in ur life. Share the love, keep the love going strong, and you can make it through everything.
GO PEANUT!!! :clap

Serygo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2004
Oregon
WoW!
She is hot!
Congratulations Miles!!!
Now get ur ass to that ****ing aquarium and take some damn pics!
Lol

Also, I thought you were older than that...
I thought u were like born in the 60's or 70's,,, not the 80's..

Once again!
Congrats!!

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
she's a keeper

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
I like you peanut... your a good guy in my book.
Miles is on his honeymoon leaveing me to do the dreaded batchelor thing. I'll get one of those someday and leave you behind for a week.... SUCKER. oh who am i kidding I'm just to ugly :(

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
One of the better weddings i've been to. It's a done deal and they are on their honeymoon. *sigh.... but all romance aside I think the odds are better for these two, and KNOW they have what it takes to make it. My brother and sister were maried at 16 now almost 40 and they have one wonderful daughter and a delinquint brat :( .... she's five i'll give her some time :thumbsup: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store