mini fishroom for s/w

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
I got a hold of a couple of small free tanks a 10 and a 20 and i have a 33 gallon to repair and rebuild.I finished building the stand the other day but i forgot My camera at work.

I am going to drill holes in all of the tank's and set them all up i might only keep the 33 on the top of the stand i will post some pic's when i start drilling and building the 33 gallon.

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
I just figured out how to fix the 33 gallon at a low cost i just realized i have a small can of epoxy left over so i am thinking plywood back.

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
I admire your DIY Efforts and I'm sure that these creations are Sturdy as hell... but your work reminds me of my Dads work, Strong enough to hold up a house just needs to work on the visual side of things... Ghetto is cool with me though so good on ya :D

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
I have the 20 gallon marine almost ready to go my drill bit's showed up in the mail today and i installed some bulkheads.The last pump i had has been sitting in the basement when i set it up it did not work so that is a hold up for more tanks because i had to buy a new pump.

20 gallon marine 021.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store