mini fishroom for s/w

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
This 33 gallon appears to have a leak i noticed one right away near the top of the tank i can't pinpoint the bottom the water level has not dropped past the leak i know about the plywood is 1'' and the glass is only 1/4 thick.

Buying a new piece of glass for the back does not add up it would cost me 70.00 for a new piece of glass and 60.00 for a 33 gallon tank only.

I spent 5 dollars on silicone on an attemted repair i think the bottom is leaking but i can't be sure.

salsa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2007
In Your Imagination
bigbaddad;1995393; said:
This 33 gallon appears to have a leak i noticed one right away near the top of the tank i can't pinpoint the bottom the water level has not dropped past the leak i know about the plywood is 1'' and the glass is only 1/4 thick.

Buying a new piece of glass for the back does not add up it would cost me 70.00 for a new piece of glass and 60.00 for a 33 gallon tank only.

I spent 5 dollars on silicone on an attemted repair i think the bottom is leaking but i can't be sure.
$70 for a piece of glass??? Did you call around? I couldnt see it being mor than $3o tops.

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
I went all the way across the city to see a friend about a 25 gallon tank i bought it for 20 dollars during transportation the whole thing broke.

So i hooked up the 33 gallon

tank 33 022.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store