Gamefishin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Minnesota
fishyz said:
Try this site http://aquabid.com
It's like eBay for fish stuff so you sould find a 55g tank on it
yeah but a lot of people don't want to ship out their tanks for good reasons.........and I wouldn't trust them or the shipping company on my tank too. Yeah but give it a shot.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Missed another one! 55 gal with steel stand for $50! DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

fishyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Gamefishin said:
yeah but a lot of people don't want to ship out their tanks for good reasons.........and I wouldn't trust them or the shipping company on my tank too. Yeah but give it a shot.
Yeah alot of the tanks I've seen on there you have to pickup. But you might find one thates close by.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
I am getting impatient. Can't afford a new one and the used ones are cheap but they are gone before I get to them.

scottv

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2006
Minnesota
ewurm said:
I am getting impatient. Can't afford a new one and the used ones are cheap but they are gone before I get to them.
What are ya lookin for exactly (Tank only, stand? etc) and how much to spend? just in case i see something.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
55gal tank stand filter hood, pretty much everything. Saw total package locally for 150 twice.

Gamefishin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Minnesota
What ever happen to that one that I told you about???

I will keep looking for you since I do look at the classifieds a lot for no reasons anyways. I'm not interested in buying anything right now so I'm not competing with you and would only help. :D

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
He never got back to me. What do you think of Daunte for a second round pick! A great deal if you like getting robbed! Now what do I do with my authentiv daunte jersey?

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Hey, at least Daunte is a FISH err aquatic mammal.

Gamefishin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Minnesota
I think it's time for a fresh start but I've always backed up Pepper from the get go. I blame a lot of last year due to the loss of Linahem and idiotto Tice and his staffs.

I don't see Pepper doing that good in the West Coast anyways but who knows. I think they got a OK deal considering he tore all of his legaments. I still think he'll bounce back and make Minnesota look bad, we are known for making the stupidest trades or anything like that.

I still can't get over not being able to see Moss play.............................. :swear:

Oooopsss sorry MODS, a little Minnesota chat here.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store