Mixing valve

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
This could work out well, especially once we have the ratio down that we need. Not sure exactly what it is yet but shouldn't be hard to figure out. Only issue is I've noticed a lot of the drip emitters aren't very accurate, would need to test them.

Are you using this one?

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/vertex-precision-needle-valve.html

That is an interesting idea. Would take a bit of adjusting to get the ratios right but shouldn't be terrible.

Thanks for the thoughts! This project is a bit more complex than I anticipated.
BRS was out of stock on that one the last few times I checked. I use these and don’t think I’ll switch. I like the locking ring. Calibrate once, set the lock ring and go have a beer..

Happy to help man. If you guys can find me a top shelf henlei, I’ll gladly mail you a handful of these lol

CA8DCA3F-C587-40D5-9D13-914ED47045E2.jpeg 6C12DA83-CAFE-4E36-B7A9-DF7FC73699B9.jpeg

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
BRS was out of stock on that one the last few times I checked. I use these and don’t think I’ll switch. I like the locking ring. Calibrate once, set the lock ring and go have a beer..

Happy to help man. If you guys can find me a top shelf henlei, I’ll gladly mail you a handful of these lol
Those are interesting! I'll have to look at the BRS site again, I didn't see those on there. I like the look of those much better.

We are on the search for you! We've been talking to Mark about it, he has so much good stuff hidden over there. We are liking taking a trip to visit him end of the month, we'll hand pick something for you if we have to!

Reactions: JK47

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Those are interesting! I'll have to look at the BRS site again, I didn't see those on there. I like the look of those much better.

We are on the search for you! We've been talking to Mark about it, he has so much good stuff hidden over there. We are liking taking a trip to visit him end of the month, we'll hand pick something for you if we have to!
Y’all are my heroes. You have no clue how much I appreciate it. My henlei girls are both 24”+, pure and lonely!

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Don't give us too much credit yet! We are looking hard but don't have anything yet. Big hens are not an easy ray to find.

Awesome, thank you sir!
You bet. Adult is referred but I’ll take a newborn if the spots are big enough. Just after a game changer for hens. Appreciate you guys trying. Sorry for the detail! Let me know if I can help any further with this project

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Matt, keep us posted on your project especially with the great suggestions you got from Justin.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
I will do so! Still have some more thinking to do on it but once it comes to be I'll update you guys. Easiest way I think would be adding back in a buffer, could automate the mixing of that pretty easily, but I've always found it to not be nearly as stable as mixing some tap back in.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Any update on this project?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store