Moderators: The new nazis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
wow..... You guys going to throw down on the net?
Lol no throw down,not from me anyways...just trying to sprinkle a little humor in this heated thread.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
You're lucky someone else dealt with this BS before I saw it. I didn't serve 21 years in the Navy so I would have to put up with some spoiled malcontent calling me a nazi. I'd have perm'd you instantly.
Moments like this ^ make me want to go on living.

jhutch

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
New York
aquaticmadness.com
Let us forget about hypotheticals.

Let us be real, as the infraction i will give you for being offensive, for not admitting you were absolutely out of any reason, for ignoring, long member that you are, the work that modding this site, and to keep it streamlined, entails.

For not knowing how to apologize to the mod you directly pointed out.

Now you can point Me out.
why would i apologize, i didnt do anything, are you in kindergarten? grow up

Lol,since the thread was reopened and I missed it earlier,let me now take this opportunity to tell the poster to quit being a whiner....
nobody is whining

Pharaoh really called you names? I find that hard to believe.
he didnt

lol did we decide that this thread is no longer against the TOS?
lol he re opened the thread for the confrontation, i believe he probably violated TOS to reopen it and start more problems lol

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Second infraction out.

This thread is now closed.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
So i was reading a thread in the marketplace today and it said FS: Pair of wc Brokopondos now that to me says there are fish for sale, so i looked at it and well sure enough there was a pair for sale just as the thread stated and Pharaoh closed it and said repost with correct title. Now i feel like im missing something here, enlighten me as to why it was closed? This mod just seems like he has some bone to pick with everyone. He hands out violations for no reason, shuts down threads for no reason, why is this? Someone needs to have a talk with this guy that has more power and straighten him the hell out cause imo hes just ruining the experience on this forum lately. Hopefully mad peeps get to read this before its deleted and i get an infraction for some crazy reason.
This is a hard and thankless job. Pharaoh was doing exactly what our members asked us to do. He is a good guy with a level head, we are lucky to have him as a global moderator. This is disrespectful and uncalled for. Good luck elsewhere jhutch.

Miguel and Oddball sorry for stepping in when someone else was handling it but I won't tolerate disrespect to Bobby like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store