Mokelembembe pricing

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
Never seen one in an LFS, felt fortunate to snag my WC Retro locally - just curious as to what kind of pricing is regularly seen on Moke's at your fish stores.

I see them at a decent size online for $110-130 which isn't horrible. Contemplating adding a moke and a Polli (if I can find one) and likely upgrading to a 125g once necessary.

Anybody on here have pics of their full grown Moke's?

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
Good looking fish for sure!! I'd happily pay $100 that size.

Only place I see them in stock online is $119 for a 6-7", which when you consider shipping really isn't horrible.

Reactions: clm08k

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Never seen one in an LFS, felt fortunate to snag my WC Retro locally - just curious as to what kind of pricing is regularly seen on Moke's at your fish stores.

I see them at a decent size online for $110-130 which isn't horrible. Contemplating adding a moke and a Polli (if I can find one) and likely upgrading to a 125g once necessary.

Anybody on here have pics of their full grown Moke's?
I paid $100 for a 5-6 inch WC moke about 4 years ago. My second one was purchased from the same store ( Wet Spot), but rehomed and adopted by me. I'm guessing it was about the same price. Honestly, 6-8inch for $100 is a fantastic price IMO. Also, that moke looks great. Give me the moke haha.

Thank you I try to offer good fish at a little below market price, for example I currently have a 20" WC Teugelsi for $300 and that is just 1 of 8 types I currently have available
you are selling fish now?! That's awesome.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store