Monster emperor angel

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Yep and those are what I was keeping along with my horn sharks.I miss them but I don't see myself ever getting any more.
I will probably wind up getting another octopus at some point in the future though.They were the coolest wet pets ever.
Yes they are but most have such a short life span. Cuttlefish are another one but your looking at a yr tops.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes they are but most have such a short life span. Cuttlefish are another one but your looking at a yr tops.
True,never had any cuttlefish though.Ive never seen them for sale except through private breeders.
Back to the angels,my top two were the emperator and the annularis and Potter's was my favorite pygmy angel.The thing about angels is they need a good bit of sponge in their diet....some of them anyhow.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
True,never had any cuttlefish though.Ive never seen them for sale except through private breeders.
Back to the angels,my top two were the emperator and the annularis and Potter's was my favorite pygmy angel.The thing about angels is they need a good bit of sponge in their diet....some of them anyhow.
Annularis are gorgeous. I'd say my 2nd would have to be ciliaris. I had a majestic but it didn't do that great from the get go probably a collection issue.

The diet is def tricky. I had good success in the past with a mix of quality pellets and nori type food. I found a good recipe of 12oz of seafood mix with 10 sheets of dried seaweed. Puree freeze and chop up. Defrost with vitamins.

I'm surrounded by quality sw stores so I should be able to get some properly acclimated angels.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store