Monster Energy Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Sumo that is one of the first relevant comments in this thread. Instead of trying to attack me you ask a great question to futher this conversation. Instead of using Bill Orileys word of the day. I have to get back to work but when I get home tonight I will post some examples. One can be seen at the start of this thread.

really??

believe me, I will be the first one to jump at taking a jab at oddball, lol. a few of us live for these rare moments. but there is no bullying in this thread by him. he's actually just having some fun which was obvious by almost everyone here

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Like others, I didn't see any Mod bullying in this thread. Since I've been here I've only known 1 Mod to push his opinion on us that we suffered from.
who is this mod?

my money's on it being chris or kevin

now those are two shady characters I always look over my shoulder for

houie925

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2008
Manteca, California
really??

believe me, I will be the first one to jump at taking a jab at oddball, lol. but there is no bullying in this thread by him. he's actually just having some fun which was obvious by almost everyone here
"New School" bullying. Anything that someone says, writes, or does that can be in any way perceived as something another person finds objectionable is bullying, even if the person who thinks it's bullying isn't involved and the person being "bullied" doesn't think he's being bullied.

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
I have to agree with Nativeshark on this one. The example he used was my thread. I got a warning for agreeing with a member when they said that they were not an expert. After the warning I dropped it. Then I got put on probation and then banned all for the same offence days after. Never received a reason why. After asking in the bugs, comment section and sending a few PMs. Finally Oddball got back to me with some lame excuses. They took my 1 comment and used it as an excuses for messing with my account for a week.

Out of spite they started to lock my threads. They also deleted some of my threads were I brought the topic up. The probation and ban came days after. I wouldn't consider it bulling, just poor management and different standards per person, but I can see how some will look at it as bulling.

I think native shark is saying that the lawsuit from monster energy drink is wrong. But with the way Monster Fish Keepers is ran he isn't going to cry about it.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
"New School" bullying. Anything that someone says, writes, or does that can be in any way perceived as something another person finds objectionable is bullying, even if the person who thinks it's bullying isn't involved and the person being "bullied" doesn't think he's being bullied.
You have enlighten me. The internet and news media makes so much more sense now

The funniest part is he called this his PERFECT example haha

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At

meme.png

meme.png

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I have to agree with Nativeshark on this one. The example he used was my thread. I got a warning for agreeing with a member when they said that they were not an expert. After the warning I dropped it. Then I got put on probation and then banned all for the same offence days after. Never received a reason why. After asking in the bugs, comment section and sending a few PMs. Finally Oddball got back to me with some lame excuses. They took my 1 comment and used it as an excuses for messing with my account for a week.

Out of spite they started to lock my threads. They also deleted some of my threads were I brought the topic up. The probation and ban came days after. I wouldn't consider it bulling, just poor management and different standards per person, but I can see how some will look at it as bulling.

I think native shark is saying that the lawsuit from monster energy drink is wrong. But with the way Monster Fish Keepers is ran he isn't going to cry about it.

if true and accurate then I can see your point. but I have a feeling there is more to it so we need to hear the mod's side before I jump to conclusion

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
if true and accurate then I can see your point. but I have a feeling there is more to it so we need to hear the mod's side before I jump to conclusion
I totally understand. Hopefully a mod will chime in and give the dates and times which these infractions and consequences happened, as well as give their side of the story. It will be great to find out why my threads were locked.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I actually doubt this thread will last long. I don't think it's necessarily that they would mind discussing these things but it opens up a can of worms and is better left alone because people can't be mature adults enough to control themselves with these kinds of discussions.

from my experience with mods, they don't mind being called out and debating as long as you are going about it in a mature manner. but we've seen people act like elementary kids and start insulting and things like that. which is why things get shut down before it gets outta hand

lol at your sig though

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store