For Sale MONSTER L27A Royal Pleco

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Maybe in a retail setting. Most hobbyists are more worried about where their fish is going more than what they can get out of it. I'd give him $100 for it.
You right! I be more worry about my fish going to a guy that offer $100 for it lol.That would be a come up for you for sure.

Reactions: PhelansFish

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Bottom line for the dreamers people of mfkers Op asking price for a 14” Xingu royal is very fair. It takes these plecos very long to get this big. If you worrying it big and old and it out your budget this royal is not for you. For all the real plecos keepers you know the deal,y’all already know.

Eric1115

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2020
Very nice size and fair price for this pleco. I would have grab it if not for I already have 9 Panaque and most of them at this size already. Simply no more room for it, else would definitely grab it for this price.

yellowfinfmb

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2020
I would not sell him the fish it a great price for 250 the reason large fish cost so much is the shipping cost which I don't believe he grew out that size .
if you don't want it don't insult the guy with ill give you 100 I wouldn't even answer you

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store