MONSTER TANK - SUPPLIERS NEEDED ASAP

AquaMarine

Feeder Fish
Mar 31, 2014
Dubai
Hey guys,

I know this will sound a little fishy (no pun intended), but we are a saltwater aquarium company based in the middle east.
As of recent we have not done a project that comes even CLOSE to the following:

tank dimensions that will be built by a separate company and engineering team:

Dimensions - Tank No 1 - 4.7 M long
3.7 M width
3 M height

Tank No 2 - 3.2 M long
1.4 M width
3 M height

WE ARE TO PROVIDE:

Life support system

Supply and install the complete life support system required for the marine aquariums subject to the
approval the Engineer. The life support system shall included the following but not limited to:

specialized sump filtration including all equipment and filter materials required for healthy aquarium.

Life support filter units and all necessary internal plumbing works, including UV sterilizers/filters, protein skimmers, chiller and filter media.

Live sand/ gravel substrate, suitable for creating fish habitat and assisting with biological filtration.

Specialized aquarium lighting designed to enhance fish coloration and encourage growth.

Internal decoration including live rock, sea sand artificial corals/ structures.

MY REQUEST FROM YOU:

Please forward us to ANY company that YOU have heard of/know that would be interested in a project like this.

We will be documenting this build in every detail and will keep y'all informed.

Very nice to meet everyone!

- Sander

Aquamarine.ae

AquaMarine

Feeder Fish
Mar 31, 2014
Dubai
71 views on a MONSTER fish keeping forum and no one knows a supplier of large external skimmers, reactors etc?

AquaMarine

Feeder Fish
Mar 31, 2014
Dubai
Thanks Riley,

We are familiar with the options here in Dubai. I was tasked to look in the US. Another in Australia & Asia and last, but not least one in Europe.

Again though thanks for your reply

Aquadog

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2009
CA
Kind of late to post, but my kids like watching this company build massive tanks on TV.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store