MonsterEnergyDrink on facebook...

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
I doubt it would get shut down, it would be closed temporary and would have to change the site name (SOMETHINGfishkeepers) like ExtremeFishKeepers and new logo but the site itself would be the same.
Agreed! They would be forced to change the name . . . I strongly feel that this should go to court. The only way to prevent Monster Energy Drinks from continuing to attack any company with the word, "Monster" in it's name and/or logo, is to fight them head on in court. Unfortunately, I understand that MFK doesn't have deep pockets, like those of Monster Energy Drinks.

RandomWiktor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2010
USA
www.learninggonewild.com
I have been sharing the petition all over the web, and also currently have this for my facebook profile image:

I drink a shameful amount of coffee, tea, and energy drinks because I work 10-12 hour days and have a long commute, but I definitely won't be drinking Monster.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
I doubt it would get shut down, it would be closed temporary and would have to change the site name (SOMETHINGfishkeepers) like ExtremeFishKeepers and new logo but the site itself would be the same.
Yeah it'd be the same except people would look really silly commenting on a fish saying, "wow! What an extreme!'

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
truly a looser just wanting a tattoo to have a tattoo but not knowing what to get. lol

Monsterfishkeepers doesnt need to change their name and i dont think monster drink can win this case or even have a case.. This is simply bull**** and the Juries will say so so will the judge if they go to court.

Monster drink did not invent the word "monster"

But I believe mfk somewhat copied their style by emphasizing the letter M so that's why it turned out this way

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store