monstergfishkeepers.com

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Show winners can get very pricey but same is true with guppies, not me though, I'm a cheap guppy. I'm not into GF but at least it is not a celestial(shudder).

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
DanDanThePiranhaMan said:
they may cost more money than Piranhas in the states but not in the uk.
Piranhas are more than 3 times as much as that goldfish you have.
Oh and i never said that i had one. But funny you should mention my daughter has a little black one which is 2" it only cost me £1.00 .
more power to you and you daughter then. :)

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
guppy said:
Show winners can get very pricey but same is true with guppies, not me though, I'm a cheap guppy. I'm not into GF but at least it is not a celestial(shudder).

LOL all i can say is that this is a good quality Calico oranda. Very nice with nice kok growth. You can feed this to your fish, but not a 5 inch piranha ... it has to be a 3 ft monster. Hell even my 15 black arowana cant touch it. LOL

Jed - im gonna have to show pics of this goldfish eating juvy piranhas. :)

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Jed you kill me bro.. you actually made me laugh.. Bwahahahaha id pay to see that happen. The 11 " motoro tried to "blanket" mr XXLL goldfish today but the goldfish was strong... he cant tap out my boy ..LOL

MONSTER GOLDFISH KEEPERS.. LOL

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
Miami, FL
redtailfool said:
Jed you kill me bro.. you actually made me laugh.. Bwahahahaha id pay to see that happen. The 11 " motoro tried to "blanket" mr XXLL goldfish today but the goldfish was strong... he cant tap out my boy ..LOL

MONSTER GOLDFISH KEEPERS.. LOL
that would be funny though if ur motoro ate it u would see a big bulge in the motoros body.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store