More Cobra Pike Pics

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Love the black PVC...i gave mine to Dblackman...lol...need to get me some more. My dominant cobra is makin the other two cower in the corner. Thinkin of moving fish around so i can get better pictures of them.....lol. Brighter tank=easier pictures! WOOT!

driftwood

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2005
Denver, Colorado
next time i take pics of these guys i'm going to feed them first that way they'll be to stuffed to move around so much. Peanut mine are getting along great so far. I still think i lucked out here and got a male and female. The 1 pike does this weird dance for the other pike like she's trying to seduce him or something lol. Anyway i'm going to move them into a 100 gallon tank this weekend. Not much of a difference from the 90 but alittle more space to swim in. Eventually they will land in 1 of my 125's but i'm going to wait till they tell me they need more space. 1 of the pikes is pushing 7 inches now and the other is still much smaller.

driftwood

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2005
Denver, Colorado
no its more like the smaller pike gets in front of the larger pike and swims up and down and all around lol. The larger pike seems to like it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store