Most black fish?

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Paratilapia polleni with a school of black mollies, would be pretty damn impressive

I would be careful of going too light on the substrate for a public tank, algae will show a lot. Might be better to go with brown substrate so the diatoms blend in and it doesn't look dirty

Muni

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2009
Central Washington
For that size tank you could maybe do black and white fish like convicts with a slightly darker substrate to hide algae growth.

Mitchell The Monster

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2016
Georgia
Black Angels? Compatible with your original community type fish. You could do a tank of tropheus duboisi. Black with white spots when young and get a big, bright yellow bar in the middle of them into adulthood.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Black ranchu

KansasSunfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2018
Black Angels? Compatible with your original community type fish. You could do a tank of tropheus duboisi. Black with white spots when young and get a big, bright yellow bar in the middle of them into adulthood.
Definetly black angels. This is got me thinking that maybe I should do a school platinum angels with one black angel fish. Then I can go a bit darker with the substrate and I think the black fish with stand out a lot.

Reactions: PGJE
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store