Melbourne Ausralia
SWEET

eternity302

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
thingthing;2490731; said:
yeah well the jardinis are about 6". no plecos are on the australian import list so they are all bred here in queensland and NT on small scale. you can make alot of money breeding plecos here even bristlenose which retail for $10. it was a bit bigger than normal the cheapest sailfins are $75.
:eek: I am shipping u 50 plecos and we are going to start our own business!!!

eternity302

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
OOPS! I just got over excited!
But oh wow.. yikes!
Jardini here is hard to find for us! It's super rare to find any!

But as for pleco's.. we have next to every kind! The sailfin I have wuz $4 for a 3 inch! not bad.. it just hit 6-7inch in 2-3 months!~

But wow! 75 for one? well.. it does make sense when u can't import none! sorry to hear that man!

eternity302

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
All arowana's here for us are expensive! even a 2inch silver would cost u $35 CAD!
The worst I got ripped off wuz $40 an oscar at 4 inch!
MY GOD!
Then i go everywhere else.. it wuz $5.. OMG! I wuz such a noob.. still am.. but at least i remember pricings ~>~"

thingthing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Newcastle, Australia
a 2" silver arowana even with the egg sack still visible would at least be $500 most for sale here are over 12" and have drop eye

edit: this thread is moving fast. flowerhorns are quite expensive here because people have to actually breed red devils and whatever the other half is to create them. again they are not on the import list (neither are red devils)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store