most expensive fish

amehel0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
a blue whale would be most expensive because you need to spend alot to keep some. a massive 500x300x50m aquarium food, catching one,etc.

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
groovitudedude;1611176; said:
Read the title of the thread, smart one.
read my mind. Fish, not mammal.

xxt2goodxx

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2005
www.myspace.com
fobrinkle;1611180; said:
read my mind. Fish, not mammal.
he should have switched it to whale shark instead... haha anyways the most expensive fish i've seen are tinker butterfly$500, helfriche Fire Fish $200, black tang $500(poor man's black tang is the scopa's tang($40)) hawaiian dragon ell $1500...i'm not sure how much Flying gurnard run for.... but it looks expensive

MarlboroMan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2005
socal
I read about Koi's getting over a million dollars.

Someone offered a few million plus whatever it costs to catch one of those ancient fish found in deep caves, forgot the name. Coealnth...(spelling :D)

Some platinum asian arows were selling for high dollar, around the price of a californian suburban home in the hills.

xxt2goodxx

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2005
www.myspace.com
MarlboroMan;1637593; said:
I read about Koi's getting over a million dollars.

Someone offered a few million plus whatever it costs to catch one of those ancient fish found in deep caves, forgot the name. Coealnth...(spelling :D)

Some platinum asian arows were selling for high dollar, around the price of a californian suburban home in the hills.
Swing and a miss..... he asked the question if it was able to be in a home aquarium.... i think the zoo killed on of those coealnth (spelling error??) and they are difficult to raise in the home aquarium.... and salt water fish as well... he stated that he knew asian aro's were a high dollar fish...

agreeive?fish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
oklahoma
the most expensive fish is the one you spent your house payment on and it died in 3 days then your wife divorced you over it and now you have alomony payments for the next 10 years

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store