• white

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

runninlow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2012
minnesota
no worries that tank looks awesome as well. the black rays will be living with a albino silver arow so yes i think white will be the way to go now.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Not a white base fan myself. Black base or on my 600 I did a gray with natural colored substrate.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
I have seen some pics of adult BD with bright white spots on a white bottom tank and it looks amazing I think if your bd ray has off white spots or bright white spots on a black bottom tank it would look gorgeous depends on the fish imop now with that being said I prefer black bottom tanks.

runninlow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2012
minnesota
thanks guys i have decided to go with Black since i went and saw some white tanks over the weekend. the white with BDs are awesome but without up keep i notice alot of yellow stains and noticeable algae growth.
with black bottom if i wanted to i could always switch to white tiles if i decide to switch colors.

i have already order about 12 cans of plasti dip. prepping and paint should be happening this weekend. i will most likely just use a black ground for the back so i can change that as i please.

Reactions: cigars
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store