Moving Sale Upstate NY 14424 PU/Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
I still have 2 rays for sale orange flower motoro male and marbled motoro female - No shipping both are wild and originally from jeff rapps both are 19"+
$400 for the male
$200 for the female
Female on left male on right
View attachment 915654

A pair of WC Cichla Azul $400 for the pair no shipping from Furnas Lake imported by Rapps as well 17" and 15" are my estimates

View attachment 915655

No Shipping on fish listed below
20" RTC/TSN hybrid - $50
12"+ RTCs x 2 - $30ea
16" Florida Gar - $40
12"+ Red Oscars x 2 - $20 ea
20" Red Belly Pacu - Free to good home
25" Clown Knife - Free to good home

4 BJ JDs - they are 2"+ - $20 for all 4 (can ship) dont waste my time on these like the last guy did who thought $12 s/h was too much i have no problem giving them to the pond as feeders it's less hassle

12" Dovii - $50 I believe it is a female it is also from Rapps and was WC not sure on collection point - no shipping
5" Red Devil - $10 i could probably ship this one but only overnight so probably not worth the money

not the best pic but the Dovii is top right and devil is bottom right

pacu5.jpg

I also have 5 very large common plecos many rival the RTC/TSN in terms of length

any questions feel free to ask preferably in the thread
if you pm me and i dont answer... well it probably didnt warrant me wasting my time

I have 22 F1 Ngara Flametail fry as well that are ready to go $5ea (these get my standard shipping guarantee of 7 day live arrival guarantee and are shipped standard mail)
this is the male
View attachment 915659

pacu5.jpg

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
can u ship the red tails?
I could. Airport to airport would be around $85 - $90 per cat. Overnight would be around $100 per fish or more. I used to ship large RTCs to a customer in the past and it was $130 per fish for large cats for overnight due to the size of the box and amount of water needed.

1986com

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
under the sea
Can u deliver them to vandervoot in kings new york off eixt 33 on the I-278 I am there each week I can pay cash for the ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store