My 3 Awsome Grow Outs :)

xinchavoc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
ca
Just took a few pics today... First pic is of my argentea not sure on sex but has some nice trailers growing and he/she is only 3.5-4" If anyone can help out on sex I would really appreciate it... Next is my GT grow out I have had he is about 5.5" he also seems to be growing a hump since My old male died he has been trying to court and show off for the 8" female but she does not pay attention its really funny :ROFL:.... Last but not least my little female festae she is about 5" and has intense colors by far one of my favorite fish...
enjoy and tell me what you think :popcorn:

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
My two favs have to be the Vieja & Festae, both are looking pretty nice. ;)

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Very nice Job Bro:)!!! they look fricken nice. i love your female festae bro

xinchavoc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
ca
Very nice Job Bro:)!!! they look fricken nice. i love your female festae bro
Thanks bro the male is doing great I lowered the temp to about 76 and the male came right out of his shell.. He is not showing a barred pattern no mare and is more active He claimed about 25% of the tank and seems to be noticing the female more still no breeding signs.. They havent killed each other so I guess thats a good sign....

xinchavoc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
ca
damn bro where'd you get that GT from? hes lookin great!
the female festae is very nice as well
Thanks The GT was a pick up from an LFS he was in a tank full of africans... I brought him home thinking he had potential.. after about two months I was gonna sell him then My larger gt died and this guy came out his shell...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store