My African Arowana

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
I was wondering if your water temp might be related to pellet acceptance issue, but nope, that's same as my water temp. In past months I've been fortunate to get a young bichir, a juvi NTT datnoid and 2 asian arowana onto pellets, all within a couple of days of arriving, and was thinking perhaps this luck/success was maybe due to higher tank temps/faster metabolism, but you've kind of proved my theory wrong -- but at least they're finally on them and on their way to a more balanced diet!

Reactions: Hao

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
I was wondering if your water temp might be related to pellet acceptance issue, but nope, that's same as my water temp. In past months I've been fortunate to get a young bichir, a juvi NTT datnoid and 2 asian arowana onto pellets, all within a couple of days of arriving, and was thinking perhaps this luck/success was maybe due to higher tank temps/faster metabolism, but you've kind of proved my theory wrong -- but at least they're finally on them and on their way to a more balanced diet!
Some fish are just stupid stubborn. One of my datnoid didn't need starving to eat pellets but the other one rather starve for 3 months... I ended up selling it. Stupid fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store