My Albino Sens

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
sweet! Mine's about the same too. I got him at 3inch back at the end of May. Now he's 5 inch. So I would say 2-2.5 for mine in the past 5 months.

The SB albinos have a certain appeal though. They look like marshmallows or the 3 blind mice.
Mine went from 3.5 and 5 to 6 and 7 inches respectively. I'm happy with the growth

The 4 marshmallows lol!

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Welp... Looks like I have to sell these little guys. They might become endli snack any time soon. I don't have another tank for them. My endli ate a small datnoid, and gar... :oops:

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sorry you have to give them up. I've been there and it sucks. They are beautiful fish.

Reactions: clm08k and Hao

Slayer2533

Piranha
MFK Member
May 13, 2017
Welp... Looks like I have to sell these little guys. They might become endli snack any time soon. I don't have another tank for them. My endli ate a small datnoid, and gar... :oops:
It ate a gar? What kind? keep a spotted gar in my main setup. Damn man that really sucks.... I'm getting a replacement breeding tank for my sens this weekend as their previous one cracked and I was forced to put them back in the main setup where each day there is a higher chance of becoming an endli snack as my endli is growing so fast......:eek:

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
It ate a gar? What kind? keep a spotted gar in my main setup. Damn man that really sucks.... I'm getting a replacement breeding tank for my sens this weekend as their previous one cracked and I was forced to put them back in the main setup where each day there is a higher chance of becoming an endli snack as my endli is growing so fast......:eek:
Florida gar. Yeah. just have to be careful.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store