My Andinoacara Rivulatus journal

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
So I must sadly say that I have rehomed the GT. I want from this tank a lively active tank not another solo fish tank. Mr GT is not playing along at all with this plan. Attacking everyone else in the tank. In hindsight I should have probably gone with CB fish instead of wild. Lesson learned.

Tank will be sorted out some, going a slightly different route.
Oh well that was too bad hopefully it goes well the new tank vision

Reactions: Jexnell

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
So I must sadly say that I have rehomed the GT. I want from this tank a lively active tank not another solo fish tank. Mr GT is not playing along at all with this plan. Attacking everyone else in the tank. In hindsight I should have probably gone with CB fish instead of wild. Lesson learned.

Tank will be sorted out some, going a slightly different route.
That is sad:/ but understandable. Can’t wait to see the new set up:)

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Having multiple tanks of solo wet pets, I totally understand. Thats why I am trying my community in the 300 to break up all the solo stuff.

Looking forward to seeing what you do.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Having multiple tanks of solo wet pets, I totally understand. Thats why I am trying my community in the 300 to break up all the solo stuff.

Looking forward to seeing what you do.
What I had going but change GT for Amatitlania Nanolutea add in some Roseline sharks and swap Ornatus for Cory's add in my group of Black neons due to tank swap with Ornatus.

Reactions: DMD123
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store