MY ANEMONE ATE MY PERCULA.

water_baby83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2006
UnDeR tHe SeA
www.myspace.com
slowef;1846728; said:
this sir/ma'am is why i heart you. so full of knowledge. people will soon realize, as they just have, that i will never know wtf im talking about b/c aquaria for me is a hobby, not a career. dont get me wrong, as i do have a thirst for aquatic knowledge which is why im here but i dont have the time to study the thousands of anemone's, so this as it may be, i just take the word as its givin to me by the lfs guy. thanks. how are your nano's doing wb?

oh, and im not trying to be an ass. this has been a horrible past week for me.

1. i have no teeth.
2. this girl i have been seeing just told me she has the herp.
3. im losing my job.
4. my car is broken.
5. my dog just went into heat and is bleeding... on my bed.

shall i go on?

as minute as this may seem, this all happened in a 2 day period and im butt hurt about it. sorry for the rant and i love you all. if it wasnt for friends there would be nothing.

LMAO well for starters, I am a ma'am - but lets not use that term cuz it makes me feel old. I accept any of the following; Chick, girl, woman, brat, female, godess, and so on, lol. Check out my profile if you want proof, haha.
My avatar is of me but I guess it's not too revealing ;).

And I loved the line about never knowing WTF you are talking about, lol. You should put that in your sig, lol. It all comes in time buddy, all in time.
As far as my nano's..... well if you consider tanks ranging from 29gallons to over 45,000gallons "Nano", then they are doing fine, LOL. Thanks for askin!

BTW for the record, no the 45+k gal is not a tank, lol, it's a shark lagoon. Thats probably pretty obvious but just wanted to make sure incase you didnt know WTF I was talking about. :D j/k

And about your terrible week - MY GOD, I think after that even Ghandi would would F*** some SH** up! Well, I hope you get some teeth - much sexier that way, ditch the chick, post your resume on craigslist, fix your car, and get your dog a maxi-pad pronto. Eww....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store