My arowanas!!!

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Will the fight be stopped when it grows?? As i dont wanna keep them separated .i just want them to be in a single tank.

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi any suggestions ...Both are of same size say nearly 6-7 inches but one of them is harassing the other even it swims peacefully ... as of now i separated .. some fins damaged no severe hit. Whether shall i continue to keep them together ,will they get going on after some days or so???pls hep.

Lsey81

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2016
Pittsburgh-ish
I'd keep em separated...I've lost one before thinking they'd sort themselves out...one actually forced the other into jumping out...hopefully someone else will chime in with more useful info

Cichlover2017

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2017
Just rescued a 6 inch silver aro Guy said he had no intention of buying a tent big enough to house I have multiple tanks. currently he's in the 30 gallon no signs of stress and before I get Barraded please understand I didn't want to see him flushed down the toilet. I'm cycling a 90 for him. And have materials on order to begin construction on the 375. Gets along well with my Bichers. My question is what is my timeline for construction and cycling on the 375. Considering as previously stated he is only 6 inches long currently?

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Just rescued a 6 inch silver aro Guy said he had no intention of buying a tent big enough to house I have multiple tanks. currently he's in the 30 gallon no signs of stress and before I get Barraded please understand I didn't want to see him flushed down the toilet. I'm cycling a 90 for him. And have materials on order to begin construction on the 375. Gets along well with my Bichers. My question is what is my timeline for construction and cycling on the 375. Considering as previously stated he is only 6 inches long currently?
Minimum leave it for 15,days for recycling...i hope that arowana wont care more on a bottom dweller as it takes oly top level if the tank.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio

Welcome to MFK☺ Go to forum under Ancient fish and click on Arowana and click new thread to create your thread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store