My ATF pics

Luc

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Tigriuns™;1655391; said:
Well, wait for it haha...get some plants...I notice your tail not so red with some plants will bring out the red for those being red...I notice mine top tail fin also got abit red... will get some picture of it....why dun you try to keep 1 solo in a 2ft tank? see how the grow rate for a school and solo...
Yes, you right about the plant, I will go get some later on.
Solo tank maybe, if not the big will get bigger, the smaller will shrink more.

Can come your house take a look?

Luc

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Luc;1655400; said:
Yes, you right about the plant, I will go get some later on.
Solo tank maybe, if not the big will get bigger, the smaller will shrink more.

Can come your house take a look?

Luc
When you want to come?? Cos I have to tidy up the place... haha it a mini zoo here.. I still got keep this...

Jakob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Iceland
keep the pics coming, theyre always getting better and better.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Luc;1695331; said:
:WHOA::WHOA::WHOA:
new camera?
same one...well the fish just swim very close to me so effect is better... not that the teeth is growing back it is much more nicer..now waiting for it to grow longer...

Luc

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Tigriuns™;1696200; said:
same one...well the fish just swim very close to me so effect is better... not that the teeth is growing back it is much more nicer..now waiting for it to grow longer...
My Goliath starts to fight quite a bit, some scales have dropped, revealing the green luminous line skin color, beneath the scales.

Also, 3rd time I seen one fish snatching food from another right from it's mouth and there was a tugging of war for 10 to 15 seconds or so before one gave up. Funny fish. Behaving like African hyenas.

Luc

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store