My attemps at red texas tell me your opinion.

madwhitehat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Florida
BastardFish;1173885; said:
two kinds? what normal and green? Still I was getting at the fact that and not saying it is a fact but just that it looks like there is some other none texas/other cichlid blood in those fry

good luck with the project though man:)
I agree. Do you have pics of the parents? That little orange guy turned out nice. It's a good start.

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
keep up the good work. not quite yet, but better then most have gotten.

cichlidmasterpro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2007
ohio
I traded the dad to a lfs for some fish food but i hav some old pics of him and the mom is at my brothers he is tryin to breed her will get some of her.Heres the dad when he was like 4 inchs he was like 8 when he breed.I would of kept him but i wanted to grow out his offspring.

100_0339.jpg

100_0340.jpg

babychris

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
ca
cichlidmasterpro;1174750; said:
I traded the dad to a lfs for some fish food but i hav some old pics of him and the mom is at my brothers he is tryin to breed her will get some of her.Heres the dad when he was like 4 inchs he was like 8 when he breed.I would of kept him but i wanted to grow out his offspring.
you made a mistake of getting rid of him. that was a better male than what you have now. that male could be easily mated with a red mammon and have a much better chance of getting an srt or at least a better quality.

SpikesPet

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2007
Colorado
babychris;1175994; said:
you made a mistake of getting rid of him. that was a better male than what you have now. that male could be easily mated with a red mammon and have a much better chance of getting an srt or at least a better quality.
:iagree: it will be harder with the male you have now

sncboom

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2006
Athens, GA
cichlidmasterpro;1182315; said:
You guys are crazy the one i have now looks way cooler in real life then his dad pics hard to capture his greatness
you asked for their opinions didn't you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store