My bichirs

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
About damn time man it's been awhile! Love your collection as always great pics bud, I have finally acquired a lower jaw what do you feed yours? I know I need to change the substrate to red garnet but what foods help make the colors pop

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
As usual... great pics man. Those congi are disgusting... send them to me, we cant have them ruining your collection :naughty:

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
That ansorgii and milo endli are :yuck: Loke J jaws7777 said send him the congi and the milo and ansorgii to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Hao

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
About damn time man it's been awhile! Love your collection as always great pics bud, I have finally acquired a lower jaw what do you feed yours? I know I need to change the substrate to red garnet but what foods help make the colors pop
Thanks! I've been sharing these pictures on the facebook group. :hitting:
I feed them sinking pellets, tilapia and smelts. As for food making their colors pop, I think pellets would be the best choice.

As usual... great pics man. Those congi are disgusting... send them to me, we cant have them ruining your collection :naughty:
Thanks! Great news for you. I might let go one of my congicus in the next few months; it's a dark one with thick bands too. :naughty:
That ansorgii and milo endli are :yuck: Loke J jaws7777 said send him the congi and the milo and ansorgii to me.
Sorry bud. :headshake:nutkick:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Thanks! I've been sharing these pictures on the facebook group. :hitting:
I feed them sinking pellets, tilapia and smelts. As for food making their colors pop, I think pellets would be the best choice.

Thanks! Great news for you. I might let go one of my congicus in the next few months; it's a dark one with thick bands too. :naughty:

Sorry bud. :headshake:nutkick:
You wait till after the move and its got a home waiting. Ray still shipping fish ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store