my convicts once again breed.

delinjer77

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2007
seattle, WA
convicts breed very often. i use to breed pink to black convicts and pink convicts to parrots. Experimenting on what else convicts will breed with is fun until you have so much babbies you can't sell fast enough. so I switch to rainbow ciclids and got rid of my convicts. So far I haven't been able to breed rainbow ciclids with any other species.

Mystix212

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
My female shows her breeding tube probably a day or less before they do the deed. I then crush the eggs and feed them amongst the other fish.

japes

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mystix212;1277495; said:
My female shows her breeding tube probably a day or less before they do the deed. I then crush the eggs and feed them amongst the other fish.
Are the pair affected by this in any way? My Blue Acara's have spawned for the first time and I'm not ready to support the fry at all and don't plan to. I'm afraid they won't get picked off unless my BA's decide to eat them, as my Firemouth (their only other tank mate) is only 3cm long compared to them at 4/5cm.

I'd like to keep my fish happy so their colours stay strong. Any tips?

jaws19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
Clarkston MI
no the pair will not even care might look around and say what the hell just happend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store