My festae finally spawned

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
he is Peruvian :p

I told you on the barring and it will only get more intense as he gets protective over the fry, plan on seeing him 24/7 like that now that there is fry ;)
Well I appreciate your advice on him so thanks! Yeah they are Peruvian but now I have a reason to keep an Ecuadorian pair too ;) You know, just to compare the differences ;)

that male is a stunner for sure. love all the yellows he has when hes barred up like that. they both have super intense colors. wish i was coming down but sadly have to work so wont be making it. next time for sure tho cause id love to see your setups and talk fish:)
Thanks! Bummer your not coming down. It's probably better though since my tanks are a mess right now and the new 250 gallon is already at the new house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of the new tank, I ordered the background yesterday and the deisgn is brand new. The owner let me name the new design!!!!! It's not for sale to everyone yet but when it is, it's called the "Tumbes" after this pair!!! How cool is that! We just got back from moving the tank and I cannot thank fallin49er enough for helping me move it. Thanks bro!!!

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
They look awesome Justin!!! I'm really glad they're doing great for you and your happy with them. The male looks great with his bars. Keep up the good work Justin.. spawning festae is never easy.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
They look awesome Justin!!! I'm really glad they're doing great for you and your happy with them. The male looks great with his bars. Keep up the good work Justin.. spawning festae is never easy.
Thanks Jason. I could not be happier. I've said it before but you are one hell of a shipper/seller. Hopefully I can return the favor one day.

Congrats on the spawn, hopefully I'll have a grow out tank going by the time these are free swimming.
Thank you again for hooking me up with their new tank, it was good seeing you today. (aside from me falling down on the stairs, tank in hand :duh: ) Your going to be blown away at what I do with it for this pair. Oh and no worries on the fry, you'll be up to your ears in fry when your ready!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store