My Fish Loves Hikari

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
As many of your guys know.. I only feed Hikari to my fish... When I heard of Jumbo Carnisticks, I ordered 12 (17.6oz) bags. Here is a set of video of my first attempt feeding Hikari Jumbo Carnisticks to my fish.

Feeding Hikari Jumbo Carnisticks in 600 Gallon Tank

[yt]RxOHpHKw9UQ[/yt]

Feeding Hikari Jumbo Carnisticks : Golden Korean Perch : Coreoperca scherzeri : HD Quality

[yt]UriRyvR9xJc[/yt]

Feeding Hikari Jumbo Carnisticks : Freshwater Moray Eel : Gymnothorax polyuranodon : HD Quality

[yt]DNxj5SDjix8[/yt]

Feeding Hikari Jumbo Carnisticks : African Perch : Lates sp.

[yt]lOnnEnhv6zs[/yt]

DucatiDragster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Bay Area
Hikari is the good stuff.

jeep07

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
US
I want that tank lol. I love that albino red tail cat, sooo cool and it was funny how he would grab a mouthful, swim away and grab another mouthful. They are a bottomless pit, I know cuz I have one, only a fraction of the size of course. How long are these sticks? I may just try them

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
neoprodigy;4550925; said:
i buy them in cases :)

you have to buy them in cases to feed those monsters.. great videos

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
jeep07;4551751;4551751 said:
I want that tank lol. I love that albino red tail cat, sooo cool and it was funny how he would grab a mouthful, swim away and grab another mouthful. They are a bottomless pit, I know cuz I have one, only a fraction of the size of course. How long are these sticks? I may just try them
here is comparason between the Hikari Food Sticks and Hikari Jumbo Carnisticks

jeep07

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
US
Where do u get those? I checked the stores around me and no one has them. I checked on hikari's website and I didnt see them. Where please lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store