My fishes

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
Think the tank could be any more dirty? Nice fish though. Too bad they have no room, and the tanks is vile :) Step your game up bro or trade them to someone who can care for them "apropriately".....Sorry dude tough love...

oii

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
Michigan
all I have to say to the people ragging on this guys "dirty tank" is if his fish are successfully breeding hes obviously doing something right. His fish could definitely use some more space though.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
oii;1314653; said:
all I have to say to the people ragging on this guys "dirty tank" is if his fish are successfully breeding hes obviously doing something right. His fish could definitely use some more space though.

He did not say the fish were breeding in this tank. Re read his post....It is not so much the glass, it is more the 1000000 turds on the ground and all the dissolved crap all over the whole tank, in the squares of his eggcrate, on the glass, all over. That tank is the worst I have seen on this site. There is no rule that says honesty is not allowed. The tank is vile I'm sorry Re watch the slide show and take a better look....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store