My Flowerhorn - Taiyo

Flowerhorn.Taiyo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting, i just thought i have enjoyed looking thru the different thread posted by people in the community. This time i want to give back by showing my fish to everyone, i hope you guys would enjoy it. My flowerhorn has been with me for about a week now..

I named my Flowerhorn “Taiyo” , which means Sun in Japanese. When i was looking thru the seller's flowerhorn he really caught my eye, his colours are absolutely beautiful, red and slight orange reminds me of the Sun. I love it, and i know i got to have him.. :)

If you guys are wondering what flowerhorn is he, he is a “Kamfa F3 Mongkol”. (I believe Mongkol is the breeder's name)

:woot::thumbsup:

20190417_193704.jpg20190419_000507.jpg20190419_191634.jpg

Man-made Monsters

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2016
Look at those reds!!!! So beautiful!!! Those are some SRD quality reds for sure. This is another fish that reminds me of the crosses made by a KK male and a big kok female SRD. Did the breeder show you the parents? Awesome fish, great name, very fitting.

Reactions: Flowerhorn.Taiyo

Flowerhorn.Taiyo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2019
Look at those reds!!!! So beautiful!!! Those are some SRD quality reds for sure. This is another fish that reminds me of the crosses made by a KK male and a big kok female SRD. Did the breeder show you the parents? Awesome fish, great name, very fitting.

Hey thanks for the comment! Yeah, im sure he has some ZZ SRD genes in him.. his reds are absolutely amazing.. I was not in contact with the breeder, i got him thru an importer and i was not able to see the parents.. the importer had him in a few competition last couple months, he was able to get 7th place.. im quite proud of him, im sure he would be able to win top 3 some day if he is groomed right.. hahaha, but well his competition days are over.. i will not be putting him through that kind of stress, just gonna let him be him now..

Thanks again for stopping by.. i'll post more update on his progress next week.. :)

:woot:

Reactions: Jexnell

midasman714

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
Fountain Valley, CA
Love everything about this fish, especially color and shape. Would love to see a video! :popcorn:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store