My flowerhorn!!!!

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys ...rate this fellow out of 5 . Thanks.
IMG_20190717_122753.jpg
IMG_20190717_122548.jpg
IMG_20190717_122505.jpg
IMG_20190717_122314.jpg
IMG_20190717_122042.jpg

Last edited:

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Hi guys ...rate this fellow out of 5 . Thanks.
Well Zhen Zhu I really kind of doubt his 'rating' (about 3.5 on scale of 5) has changed since last week when you posted same in Flowerhorn sub-forum ;)

Also bear in mind such ratings are very subjective: in your neck of the woods he might be a 4-4.5 (exceptional) -- here in Thailand he'd be about 2-2.5 (very average).

But can I ask you something bro, and I'm not trying to offend, but why are you so mega-concerned about what other people think about your Flowerhorn? The more important question is what do you think about your Flowerhorn? Don't you like him? If so who cares what anybody else thinks :)

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Well Zhen Zhu I really kind of doubt his 'rating' (about 3.5 on scale of 5) has changed since last week when you posted same in Flowerhorn sub-forum ;)

Also bear in mind such ratings are very subjective: in your neck of the woods he might be a 4-4.5 (exceptional) -- here in Thailand he'd be about 2-2.5 (very average).

But can I ask you something bro, and I'm not trying to offend, but why are you so mega-concerned about what other people think about your Flowerhorn? The more important question is what do you think about your Flowerhorn? Don't you like him? If so who cares what anybody else thinks :)
Hi with no doubts I love my fish as everyone do but due to curiosity/anxity (as others post here regarding their own fish).Hence I just wanna know the same from Others nothing wrong in it. Thanks.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Hi with no doubts I love my fish as everyone do but due to curiosity/anxity (as others post here regarding their own fish).Hence I just wanna know the same from Others nothing wrong in it. Thanks.
There's nothing wrong with it but you seem a bit too concerned, as islandguy11 islandguy11 said (and me in your last thread) don't worry so much about it.
It all comes down to personal taste anyway, I quite like the fish, others may love or hate it. Not much you can do about it anyway. I hope you really do love it and treat it well.
It's not worth anxiety worrying about what some dudes on the internet think about your fish, there's much more important things to get concerned about.

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
There's nothing wrong with it but you seem a bit too concerned, as islandguy11 islandguy11 said (and me in your last thread) don't worry so much about it.
It all comes down to personal taste anyway, I quite like the fish, others may love or hate it. Not much you can do about it anyway. I hope you really do love it and treat it well.
It's not worth anxiety worrying about what some dudes on the internet think about your fish, there's much more important things to get concerned about.
Thanks for your valuable comments

Reactions: HybridFinatic

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Spot on, and esp. if one is newer to FH's personally I'd be much more concerned about keeping it as nice as it currently is longer-term: FH's are very susceptible to some serious health problems (esp. HITH/Hexamita and digestive tract issues) -- too small of a tank, not enough water changes, improper water parameters, wrong diet or tankmates and many FH owners find themselves more worried about life/death. Just take a further look down the Flowerhorn sub-forum thread list and you'll see what I'm talking about. Taking care of these fundamentals will help you groom him into an even more awesome fish, best of luck with him.

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Spot on, and esp. if one is newer to FH's personally I'd be much more concerned about keeping it as nice as it currently is longer-term: FH's are very susceptible to some serious health problems (esp. HITH/Hexamita and digestive tract issues) -- too small of a tank, not enough water changes, improper water parameters, wrong diet or tankmates and many FH owners find themselves more worried about life/death. Just take a further look down the Flowerhorn sub-forum thread list and you'll see what I'm talking about. Taking care of these fundamentals will help you groom him into an even more awesome fish, best of luck with him.
Thanks mate!!! I have provided him with what he needed. May be due to curiosity and moreover your valuable comments may boost my ability to groom him more...

Reactions: islandguy11

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
The smartest and most useful reply you could possibly have got.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store