My Girlfriend Cant follow me in here!

GlassDoor_Aquatics

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2018
The Bathtub is a great idea it will inspire her to run away with me from New York and buy land somewhere warm where I can start digging some ponds! Thanks for the warm welcome guys Tomorrow I have 5 Festae Rts coming from Jacksonville I am hoping to post pics and have you guys verify I have The True RT

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
First off, Welcome to the Fishy family!

Jumping right in the thick of it looks like.

The Bathtub is a great idea it will inspire her to run away with me from New York and buy land somewhere warm where I can start digging some ponds! Thanks for the warm welcome guys Tomorrow I have 5 Festae Rts coming from Jacksonville I am hoping to post pics and have you guys verify I have The True RT
Have you researched this fish? What size fish are you starting with? What size tank? Is it cycled? Do you have a water test kit?

Ok I'll stop grilling you for now. Please do post pics we love pics!

GlassDoor_Aquatics

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2018
I've owned cichlids before just never a beast like the Festae. My tank hasn't been used in awhile but I've secured all my old media a week ago when I first ordered them.. Generally I QT before putting anything in my main tank i use a 50 Gallon Rubbermaid Container they usually stay in for 2 weeks before being transferred so I'm no stranger to fish keeping However This will be my first attempt at owning Festae I really just want a female and I'll more then likely donate the rest to LFS

Reactions: Jexnell
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store