My GT is growing and the Jag has settled in.

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
As some of you know I have been working away lately and have left the well being of my fishy friends to my better half.She has been doing a great job,so much that my GT has now grown a nice hump.We changed his staple diet to Massivore Delite and it seems to have worked a treat.See attached pics.I also threw in a couple of pics of our recent addition ( Dozer ) the Jag for those who want an update.He has grown since we got him and has settled in nicely.This bad boy has more personality than a dog.:drool:

DSCF2701.JPG

DSCF2680.JPG

DSCF2672.JPG

DSCF2709.JPG

DSCF2732.JPG

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
Beautiful Jag! Any more pics of that guy?

GooDyboy420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2006
Wisconsin
www.myspace.com
FING savage, how big is your jag, 18". How about your GT, i want mine to have a hump like that...your so lucky, Can you get a better pic of your gt.

cichniss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
Red wood city
NICE monster jag!!! How big? And that gt has an awesome hump. You have beautiful fish man.

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
that jaguar is a brute, great looking guy.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I love the cool crisp look to all your fish pictures.. everytime they look beauitiful.. i think i will try that food on my GT.. .now he is in love with the oscar.. so he needs all the nutrition he can get.. i love the beautiful hump on that boy and his awesome colors.And the Jag is just dynamite!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store