My Gulper Catfish Setup!

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
i really like ur tank man. gulper are the clowns of the catfish world but they are awesome.

Deaths Sting

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;3357625; said:
i really like ur tank man. gulper are the clowns of the catfish world but they are awesome.
thanks, gulpers a pretty silly! such personalities!

Coryd55;3357940; said:
An arm of celery....what more do you need?

lol....

Deaths Sting

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
sorry for the lack of photos/updates.. work has started up again **thank god** and i haven't found the time to just sit and enjoy my fish... i promise by Sunday to have some new photos up.

i hope everyone is still interested...

quick update:

wood is gone, lights are off and both gulpers are eating more then ever! also, The Girlfriend is starting to show a little interest in them! :WHOA:

stay tuned....

thanks!

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Nice! Why no more wood or lights ?

Deaths Sting

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
tcarswell;3404737; said:
Nice! Why no more wood or lights ?

i took the wood out because one gulper would wedge himself under the wood and mess up his fins...:(

im not using the light right now because there's no place to take refuge when the light is on. so one gulper wedges himself into the plants...:screwy: even when the lights are off!

both eat like pigs so im happy.. plus i got them a new home that will be introduced once i find out a little info on it. i need to figure out if i need to bleach and/or boil a terra cotta pot to make it ''safe''.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store